TTE780+ RS4 B5 S4 B5 UPGRADE TURBOCHARGERS
ab 5.298,98 €
AUDI RS4 / S4 B5 / A6 C5 ALLROAD 2.7 TTE780+ UPGRADE TURBOCHARGERS
Welcome to our TTE780+ Stage for the 2.7 T motor, using RS6 exhaust turbine housings. Developed from our 750 series. These are regarded as one of the best RS4/RS6 type hybrids offered anywhere for response and power. 780PS capable on 102 RON and up to 900PS on E85 fuel has been achieved by S-Performance.
Engineered & Enhanced
TTE780+ Turbochargers start life as Genuine RS6 K04 OE units. Engineered and enhanced using in most part BorgWarner components or better. These units offer our fifth turbocharger step to increasing your 2.7T motor performance, yet offer relative little loss in response for such huge power potential. Offering a balance of high power and fast response. Making around 2.0bar at 4k rpm on a 2.7 motor with right hardware and tuning.
TTE780+ has RS4 compressor covers with larger TTE CNC billet inlets that we CNC machine in house to an optimum clearance to allow fitment and maintain the efficiency of a larger highly advanced billet milled 7+7 blade high-pressure compressor wheel. This billet compressor also has very high efficiency. We also give these compressor cover outlets some extra attention porting and polishing the boost discharge outlet to smooth the airflow to the boost pipework for improving efficiency.
The Compressor wheel being a 7 blade billet milled high-pressure anti-surge geometry compressor wheel, features promote greater airflow and pressure using a low inertia wheel that performs like a wheel of even greater size and mass. 7+7 Blade technology enables lower boost threshold giving the user faster spool-up at lower engine speeds while providing the high boost with much less heat for powerful top-end performance.
The RS6 exhaust turbine housings are CNC milled in-house to allow fitment of a far larger turbine to an optimum clearance for maximum efficiency. We also CNC modify exhaust entry port from a stock size diameter of approx. 38mm to new TTE size of 44mm and tapering, so increasing the size of the throat to increase the flow capacity before the turbine.
Turbine and shaft being BorgWarner (Porsche) K16 items, measuring with a 49.1mm Exducer and with a 55mm Inducer, compared to RS6 K04 with an Exducer 44.4mm & 50mm Inducer that we use on our smaller stages. We also give the K16 turbine a clip. Clipping reduces the blade area thus increasing gas flow and so reduce backpressure and lowering exhaust gas temperatures, allowing safer higher boost level's. Curving the clip is to alleviate stress from the process. This clipping also gives a secondary advantage of removing some material, lightening the turbine thus reducing the rotational mass improving moment of inertia and spool.
Special profile 360 deg TTE developed high-performance motorsport journal bearing system are fitted, to remain durable at higher loads with no loss in transient response.
Actuators used are uprated sprung Genuine BorgWarner units fitted with our reinforced clamps for trouble-free operation. These also can also be modified/set to customer needs and specifications.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in-house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Genuine BorgWarner RS4 compressor housings and key components,
- Ported discharge outlets and coated covers in Hi-Temp black paint
- Genuine BorgWarner RS6 exhaust housings CNC ported & modified (AKA K06)
- Genuine BorgWarner Latest Billet compressor geometry 47.6mm Inlet
- Genuine BorgWarner K16 Turbine, Special Curved Clipped & lightened
- TTE Reinforced Motorsport bearing system
- Genuine BorgWarner Modified TTE reinforced and synchronized actuators, coated in Hi-Temp red paint
- TTE CNC Billet 58mm inlets (Viton O-Ring seals inc)
- Installation as original RS4 K04 (with regard to oil and water line, all else see bellow)
- 650HP on 98ron approx. proven.
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Software recalibration is required
- Made in Germany
- Price shown is for a PAIR of turbochargers
Please check out our TTE HEAT SHIELD ISOLATION ADD-ON option that’s available.
PLEASE NOTE : IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT ANYONE CONSIDERING FITTING THIS TURBO UPGRADE HAS THE-RS4 /S4 B5 UPGRADE OIL PUMP INSTALLED.
- These turbochargers use K04 RS4 B5 compressor housings with 58mm inlets. Specific turbo intake pipes to suit are required. The turbine housings are RS6 C5 specific, so flange on downpipe is needed to match. They do not work with RS4 B5 specific downpipes but these can be adapted with use of a RS6 flange.